Electrically Opening Rooflights – Standard Sizes
£1,096.00 – £4,576.00
If lead times are an issue you may be interested in our stock sizes.
Your safety is paramount to us at EOS, and this commitment to safety drives our entire product range. The glass within our stock rooflights is the thickest in the UK, including an 8mm toughened outer pane and a free upgrade to 8.8mm laminate inner unit.
Unlike other systems, EOS rooflights have therefore been tested for impact resistance to ensure the highest safety standards.
With pre-fabricated upstands and factory glazing our opening rooflights are designed to be able to be installed by even a DIY novice.
- Designed for Roofs Between 3-30 Degrees
- External Frame Colour RAL 7043 (Matt)
- Strength – 8mm Toughened Outer pane as Standard
- Safety – 8.8mm Laminate Inner Pane as Standard
- More Light – Quoted Sizes are Internal Structural Openings
- 6mm Gauge Powder Coated Aluminium Frame
Our Opening rooflights are supplied with double glazed super low ’e’ coated units with Argon filled cavities.
Our standard glass specification is;
32mm double glazed unit.
8mm toughened outer pane, 16mm argon filled cavity and 8.8mm clear laminated super Low E inner pane. The glass thickness increases for units over 2m2
Pay Online By: