Here at EOS, we know how important it is for you to see the process of installing a roof light, and to see it in action before deciding if it is the right solution for you.
That’s why we have launched two new videos that will help you get a better idea of the parts your unit is made up of, and how they come together in order to introduce more light and a contemporary look to your home or office.
We also wanted to share with you the options that you have, and where they work best. Check out the videos below, along with a summary of how they can help you.
Installation Guide Video
This video shows the procedure of installing a flat roof fixed skylight in six steps – from placing the upstand through to securing the lid on top.
Here’s the breakdown of what you need to do:
- Place the upstand over the structural opening
- Fix the upstand using brackets, ensuring that the roof light is fitted with a minimum of 3 degrees
- Fix arris rail (by others) on top of the bracket
- Weatherproof and felt the upstand
- Attach the metal flashings
- Place the lid on the upstand, securing with the provided screws
Only attempt to install a skylight yourself if you are confident with the instructions for every step – otherwise consult a contractor.
To showcase the range of units available, we decided to put together this video so that you can see which skylight is best for your needs.
So what do you think? We will be continuing to create videos for you to get a better idea of how our flat roof skylights can make a difference to any building.